We made a bumblebee using toilet paper roll and tried an innovation for wings that really worked with the wings making a flapping sound under the fan.
We used a sticker plastic sheet that I had saved earlier after all the stickers in the sheet were used up! Yay! It came in so handy! Super recycling – after Mishika is done playing with the bee, it will become a pen stand.
1. Cover a toilet paper roll cardboard with yellow paper.
2. Make eyes and draw a smile.
3. Paste foam glitter paper / black paper strips or just draw black strips.
4. Draw wings using a permanent marker on a transparent thick sheet. You can also use plain white or yellow paper. Paste it on the back of the bumblebee.
5. To use it as a pen stand, simply make a base with some circular cardboard piece!
Save this post of DIY bumblebee craft activity for future reference. Do tell me in comments how you like this idea!
Follow @momandideas on Instagram for more creativity and fun learning!